Friday, August 3, 2012

A stroll in Dalby Söderskog

Although it was a bit of a pain in the butt to find Dalby Söderskog is a lovely place!

Living right next door to Dalby I realised that I was irritated that I hadn't paid a visit to a national park so close by. So, I packed my bags and headed out to take a hike in the forested region.


However, I must be honest, the hike was more of a stroll. The park was quite small and not sign posted too well so you could get lost in the peaceful surrounds for a while and know that the entrance isn't too far away.




It's always a little bit eeary walking through a place like this, everything is calm but everything also seems to be be moving all the time. Meandering between the trees you could hear the faint trickle of a stream, the crunch of a branch, or the chirping of a bird. It's an area that perfectly combines stillness and life.




The only difficulty is trying to find the park, especially if you are on foot! I got a tad lost  but once I knew my way it was easy peasy. If you have a few hours to spare and just feel like being in nature this is a great option!

View of the surrounds. I didn't say getting lost wasn't beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment